I hold a Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching (with Distinction) from The Coaching Academy. This training programme is accredited by the International Coach Federation.
I am a qualified EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Level 2 practitioner and I trained at The EFT Centre in London.
I undertake continuous professional development and have attained the following certificates:
- Confidence Coaching (The Coaching Academy)
- Holistic Coaching (The Coaching Academy)
I have attended the following courses in addition to my assessed training:
- Working with Anger (Spectrum Therapy)
- Basic and Intermediate Sexuality (Spectrum Therapy)
- Coaching and Mental Health (UK Civil Service Training)
- Neuroscience and Coaching (UK Civil Service Training)
- Resilience Coaching (UK Civil Service Training)
I am a member of the International Coach Federation and abide by its code of conduct.
I also hold a range of university-level and post-graduate qualifications in a variety of disciplines (Economics, Marketing, Environmental Policy, History and Spanish).